|Master HD 300||Master HD 350||Master HD 400|
|Working width (m)||3,0||3,5||4,0|
|Number of discs||24||28||32|
|Number of tines||9||11||13|
|Weight included roller (kg)||5.720||6.670||7.620|
|Tractor power (HP)||250-350||300-400||350-450|
model Master HD
Master HD is a 3 in 1 innovative multifunction machine, which performs a shallow work, deep, and leveling prosecution, with a single pass.
By adjusting the result of processing to different conditions in the field, it is a very flexible combination cultivator with unrivaled performance, as it reduces passages and maintains soil moisture.
Discs provide intensive cutting and mixing of crop residues. To adapt to the different ground conditions, the workload of the discs can be adjusted from the user on the move.
Hydropneumatic protection tines, mix and loose the soil, as well as maintain the correct working depth under all conditions, contributing to the smooth growth of crops.
- 3 rows of tines with 700 mm distance
- Robust rigid frame 100x100x8 mm
- Up to 350 mm working depth
- Under beam clearance 850 mm
- Wings on both sides of each tine
- Hydropneumatic system against overload
- Manual adjustable rear roller or disc harrow