One of the largest agricultural exhibitions in Russia YUGAGRO 2022, according to a good tradition, could not do without the participation of SIPTEC. This year, the SIPTEC team, together with our official Dealer in the Krasnodar Territory, AGROTECHNOLOGY, demonstrated 7 units of SIPTEC high-tech equipment:
1. Mounted subsoiler SIPTEC with fertilizer application. This tool is ideal for economical, fast and high-quality tillage to a depth of up to 65 cm. The high clearance of the tool (92 cm) allows you to easily cope with any task, even in the most weedy fields, without fear of clogging with crop residues. The bolted connection of the racks ensures reliable fastening of the working bodies to the frame, at the same time being a safety mechanism against breakage.
2. Mounted disc harrow SIPTEC DiscoPlus M 400 is designed to work with tractors of small power. The unique design of the 2+1 tine (mounting 2 discs on the 1 damping tine) made it possible to increase the distance between the tines up to 50 cm, which, in turn, guaranteed an excellent result without clogging even in wet conditions. Notched discs made of high-strength steel with a diameter of 520 mm or 570 mm (optional) perfectly chop and close up the stubble of corn, sunflower, and also excellently cope with crop residues of grain crops.
3. Mounted cultivator SIPTEC Dracon S 400 is ideal for basic tillage to a depth of 35 cm. 70 cm spacing between tines guarantees stable, clog-free operation in the most extreme conditions.
4. The SIPTEC DiscoPlus RT 600 semi-mounted disc harrow is designed for processing fields with a large amount of crop residues or for working in difficult conditions. Notched discs made of high-strength steel with a diameter of 620 mm or 670 mm (optional) perfectly chop and close up the stubble of corn, sunflower, and also excellently cope with crop residues of grain crops.
5. The SIPTEC MASTER HD 350 combined intensive cultivator is ideal for basic tillage with intensive mixing and incorporation of crop residues. The 620 mm high-strength steel cut-out discs perfectly chop and close up the difficult stubble of corn, sunflower, and also excellently cope with crop residues of grain crops.
6. SIPTEC VibroPro 600 seedbed cultivator. This tool is a unique combination that allows you to prepare the perfect seed bed in one pass, even in the most extreme conditions. The front leveling bar, 4 rows of spring-loaded tine cultivator tines and a double finisher roller ensure perfect field leveling, coarse soil breaking and an optimally compacted seed bed.
7. Seedbed cultivator SIPTEC VibroPro RT S 800 The design is thought out to the smallest detail – the front leveling bar paired with a crumbling slatted roller, 2 rows of spring-loaded cultivator tines with an arrow share, a rear leveling bar and a double finishing roller – all this guarantees excellent leveling of the field surface, chopping coarse soil fraction, as well as the formation of an optimally compacted seed bed.
And hot drinks and delicious food created an unforgettable atmosphere for warm and fruitful communication with our partners and friends!
SIPTEC – TIME CHANGES LEADERS!