|Model||DVTS 28||DVTS 32||DVTS 36||DVTS 40||DVTS 44||DVTS 48|
|Working width (m)||3,4||3,9||4,5||5,0||5,5||6,0|
|Number of discs||28||32||36||40||44||48|
|Weight excluded roller [kg]||3.750||4.150||4.270||4.430||4.670||4.850|
|Tractor power (HP)||120-140||140-160||160-180||180-200||200-250||220-280|
Offset disc harrow V-form
The “V” arrangement of the disc gangs in DVTS model ensures uniform performance across the full working width due to the crossing of the front and rear discs.
High Strength Steel beam comprises the main chassis of DVTS (300×300 mm) model and is designed to bear heavy working stresses and road transport stresses. That robust chassis offers good visibility, optimum stability, while it ensures easy access to all parts of the machine. Setting up operations or maintenance operations such as periodical lubrication is very easy to be done. The machine can work on very uneven or undulating ground under very powerfultractions.
- Trailed construction, disc gangs work in V form
- 28, 32, 36, 40, 44 or 48 heavy duty discs, Ø 660х6 mm
- High tensile strength central chassis beam 300х300 mm
- Inter disc spacing of 250 mm
- Hydraulic folding and working depth adjusting system for safe transport
- High load capacity bearing
- 40х40 mm disc shaft
- Individually adjustable disc scrapers