|Model||DVYS 28||DVYS 32||DVYS 36|
|Working width (m)||3,4||3,9||4,5|
|Number of discs||28||32||36|
|Weight excluded roller [kg]||3.550||3.950||4.115|
|Tractor power (HP)||120-140||140-150||160-180|
Offset disc harrow V-form
The “V” arrangement of the disc gangs in both DVYS model ensures uniform performance across the full working width due to the crossing of the front and rear discs.
High Strength Steel beam comprises the main chassis of DVYS (250×250 mm) models and is designed to bear heavy working stresses and road transport stresses. That robust chassis offers good visibility, optimum stability, while it ensures easy access to all parts of the machine. Setting up operations or maintenance operations such as periodical lubrication is very easy to be done. The machine can work on very uneven or undulating ground under very powerful tractions.
- Trailed construction, disc gangs work in V form
- 28, 32 or 36 heavy duty discs, Ø 610х6 mm
- High tensile strength central chassis beam 250х250 mm
- Inter disc spacing of 250 mm
- Hydraulic folding and working depth adjusting system for safe transport
- High load capacity bearing
- 40х40 disc shaft
- Individually adjustable disc scrapers